Dior Homme Cologne Pure and radical, the Cologne freshness is recreated with a Grapefruit Blossom base. Its enveloping trail reflects the casual charm of a timeless white dress shirt. Not ostentatious, but stylish. The elegance of simplicity with a skin scent, just for you.
- Top Note: Calabrian Bergamot
- Grown in southern Italy, essence of bergamot is obtained by cold expression of the peel. It brings a distinct, sweet freshness to fragrances and adds a special radiance to citrus notes.
- Middle Note: Morrocan Grapefruit Blossom
- Grapefruit blossom essence is obtained by steam distillation of the petals. Used for the first time in Dior Homme Cologne, it has the smooth and naïve character of Neroli essence but develops a sharper, more piquant facet.
- Base Note: White Musks
- White Musks procure a cottony effect that is at once powdery and immaculate, an impression of being wrapped in softness.